Welcome to the Klyaksa US website.
When you browse our websites or use the services made available within them, we may collect some of your personal data (hereinafter the “Data”). We therefore invite you to carefully read the following information: they describe the Data we collect, the purposes and the rights you are entitled to as Data Subject. If you want to have a more complete overview about the principles we follow in the management of our websites and about the protection of your Data, we invite you to read the General Conditions of our websites.
We process your Data using IT and telematic tools and supports, in compliance with the provisions of the law to ensure security and confidentiality, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data with respect to the stated purposes. Help us ensure that your Data is always accurate by communicating the updates to email@example.com.
To give you access to our services and contents, we may collect:
- Personal and contact data collected through our online forms;
- If you have received a Gift Card as a gift, in order to be able to deliver it and allow you to use it, we will use your contact details, such as your name and your e-mail address. These data are communicated to us by the purchaser of the Gift Card at the time of purchase;
- to make a purchase, in addition to the Data indicated on the online forms, you may be asked for additional information, such as data relating to the means of payment used and data for the shipment of products and any billing. We do not process data relating to the payment method you have chosen (e.g. credit card number and security code), which are instead collected exclusively by the chosen payment service provider.
Providing such data is optional, but some of our fields are marked with asterisks. Those fields are mandatory and, failing that, we won’t be able to provide you with the service you requested.
We will never ask either for special categories related Data (revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, sexual orientation and so on) or judicial Data (related to criminal records, the status of accused or suspected and so on).
We may also collect:
- information shared by you through your social networks.
We will process the Data you will provide us with only for the purposes related to each service requested and used.
We may use your Data for other purposes, only with your prior consent or, in certain limited cases, in the presence of our legitimate interest.
Data collected for the purposes indicated in this policy can be communicated to:
- subjects to whom the right to access them is granted by provisions of law or regulations;
- our employees in charge of providing and managing the services offered through this website;
- companies that provide payment services and financial institutions, companies that offer shipping services. These subjects act as independent Data Controllers.